Implaser. Signaling

signals

Safety signs

Accesibility

Accessibility Solutions

Luminaire

Innovation in
Lighting

Design

Digital Printing and
Large Format

Stickers

Advertising and
Prevention

Accessibility

Accessible signage for all types of buildings

We carry out comprehensive accessible signaling projects certified under the ET IMQ DIGA: 2012 standard for all types of buildings.

CUSTOM SIGNALING

Implaser is the sign maker for all occasions

FREE SIGNALING TRAINING

We hold free workshops in our facilities. We update our courses to adapt to changes in regulations and legislation, to which we are always attentive.

Where is it taught?
In our facilities

When is it taught?
17 May 2018
20 September 2017
29 November 2017

How do I sign up?
Enroll online
Limited places. Reservations on a first come, first serve basis

COMMUNITY SERVICE

IMPLASER understands corporate social responsibility, such as the need to combine economic growth without neglecting the environment or our society. We work to find and guarantee a balance between the three areas.

unicef logo

Teaming (donations to UNICEF and microdonation charities)

R+D+i

Implaser believes and invests in innovation and almost 40% of the investment made focuses on improving our internal management, and the remaining 60% on the development of new products and improvement of current ones.

12.6 % investment (€1,754,859.55 invested between 2010 and 2014)

MANAGEMENT EXCELLENCE

Management standards are an important part of our business philosophy and strategy. The certification of quality, management and product processes has led us to adapt to the EFQM model’s approach to achieve a synergy between all processes and company stakeholders. As a result, in 2010 we were awarded with the Pilot Award for Logistics Excellence in the SME category, along with INDITEX and CALADERO.

Best European Supplier Award Unicarriers

IN CONTINUOUS EXPANSION

Present in more than 25 countries

Implaser, as a leader in the sector, is committed to international expansion, which leads us to do business in more than 25 countries and receive 10% of our total annual turnover thanks to these new markets.

mapa exportación IMPLASER

IMPLASER

PROFESSIONALS AT YOUR SERVICE

mapa exportación IMPLASER

In continuous expansion

Present in more than 25 countries

Implaser, as a leader in the sector, is committed to international expansion, which leads us to do business in more than 25 countries and receive 10% of our total annual turnover thanks to these new markets.

A broad portfolio of services

IMPLASER, at the forefront of safety signaling, offers specialized services for every need

Impla NYD
Impla CAD
Impla LED
Impla TECNO SIN
Implasol
Impla BIO

SPECIALISTS IN SAFETY SIGNALING AND DIGITAL PRINTING

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.

ACEPTAR
Aviso de cookies