Path marker signs
Path marker signs are an essential sign type in companies, since they serve to mark the safest route and help establish passage zones, making them more visible and safer. They also indicate evacuation routes and warn of different dangers and of entering certain prohibited areas. They use luminescence to indicate evacuation routes and make them especially visible in situations with a lack of light or the presence of smoke.
We use path markers at the exits of both private and public facilities, like hospitals, transportation stations, airports, hotels or shopping malls, where they are especially needed due to the volume of people they usually accommodate. Here it shows the certification proving the quality of our safety signaling and photoluminescent path markers, as well as the technical data sheet with all the information about these path marker signs.
ADAPT YOUR PLANS TO THE NEW UNE 23032
The new UNE 23032 standard incorporates all the elements necessary to put together Evacuation Plans and their interpretation by the users of the building, since until now this norm only collected the symbols to be used in the project layout.
An Evacuation Plan must have as a minimum:
- A standard header including the words “EVACUATION PLAN”
- Updated floor and oriented to the occupant’s eye level.
- A “YOU ARE HERE” point
- Evacuation routes: main, secondary and accessibility
- Floor and building exits with the name of the road it leads to outside
- Escalators and emergency elevators
- Manual means of fire protection
- Refuge areas and meeting points
- Instructions in case of emergency (Minimum in Spanish and English)
- Symbol legend used on the layout (Minimum in Spanish and English)
- Location’s layout when the building’s scale does not permit it to be fully shown on a single plan. It will contain a meeting point.
- Floor number or the area’s name represented on the layout.
- The company that made the plan, with the plan’s completion date and inspection number
You will need to provide the layout in AutoCAD format or as a drawing, with routes and manual fire extinction means to do up the plans.
There are three possible cases:
- The drawing you sent is exactly what you want to print >> No additional costs
- You want the layout adapted to the new requirements of the standard (sizes, pictograms, texts) >> + €12 per model
- A drawing must be created of the layout in AutoCAD format >> request a quote
Some projects that have relied on our path marker signs