Railway and road tunnels
Maximum luminescence certified in Spain
Tunnel signs are key when talking about safety. At Implaser, we are the leaders in photoluminescent signage in Spain. We specialize in signaling for all kinds of tunnels, whether for roads or railways. If you need advice for this crucial task, we adapt to the characteristics of your project. Regardless of your requirement level, we help you to develop it successfully.
All of our product families are certified with the N brand from AENOR (according to Royal Decree 635/2006 on minimum safety requirements on national road tunnels). Additionally, we have hybrid photoluminescent and LED technology products, specially designed for areas of low visibility and lighting, features common to road and railway tunnels.
Product approved by ADIF
- Fully complies with the UNE 23033, UNE 23034 and UNE 23035 regulations
- Compliance with the RD: 635/2006 (tunnel security regulations)
- High mechanical resistance
- Scratch resistant
- A low-stimulation lighting solution according to ISO 16069: 2004
- Resistant to chemical agents according to NES MO 0133
- Compliant with climate tests according to NES MO 0132
- Anti-slip for sidewalks and pavements according to UNE-ENV 12633: 2003 with Rd>35 (Class 3 of the CTE)
- It can be manufactured in any type of material: STEEL AISI 304, STEEL AISI 316, ALUMINUM PVC
Our signaling for this tunnel type is approved by both the ADIF (Spanish administrator of rail infrastructure) and the different subway systems worldwide.
We make custom signs for any railway tunnel project, and we have hybrid products with photoluminescent and LED technology.
Some customers who have trusted in our tunnel signs